Friday, March 2, 2012

clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose



{the many faces of Miss Violet Pond}
 Seriously, how cute is this girl? By the way these pictures were all taken within 30 seconds of each other. Perhaps a career in acting lies ahead?

{succulents and milk glass}
I do not have a green thumb. I am, however, proud to report that I have been able to keep five plants alive in our new house. We have a beautiful window sill in our dining room that gets sun all day. Also I have found that watering plants seems to help. Who knew?

{I call this the salt-lick: olives, artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, anchovies & feta}
Friday nights are party night at the Pond house. Pizza and a movie of the animated variety, there is nowhere else I would rather be.

Jeffrey made this delicious pizza for us tonight. I should tell him more often how awesome he is (as a chef, husband and father).

{mini and maxi manis}
Mermaid tears. That is what the nail polish is called. Mother-daughter manis are becoming a tradition around these parts. Reason number 45897 I love having a daughter.

What are you grateful for this week?

xo

Emily

5 comments:

  1. nice choice of nail color...emmy and i are sporting that exact shade of OPI polish as we speak!

    ps. violet might be my very favorite little gal aside from my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a pretty color. I wish our girls could play. When are you coming to visit. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not until December...but Emmy desperately wants to go ice skating. We will need to plan a date for the sweet little ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already on it. You will have the wee one with you then too - can't wait. How many days until Christmas? You would be the one to ask ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are down to 294 days. I won't lie...I had to look it up! :) but remember we could always show your sweet family good time in sunny San Diego before then...you always have a place to stay! Beaches, Disney, legit Mexican food, sprinkles cupcakes, a taping of Ellen, poolside tanning....sound tempting yet?

    ReplyDelete