Thursday, April 26, 2012

V is for Violet

{support local business!}
Today was a sick day at the Pond household, nothing serious just a nasty little gastro bug that has officially made it through the whole crew. Family sick days, unlike those spent as the lone sickie in the house, are not very relaxing. Even when Violet is not feeling 100%, her energy level is still about double mine (and triple Jeff's...I'm just kidding honey...). That said, I think we are all on the mend.

Last night, before the battle for our only bathroom began, Jeff snuck out to pick up the print you see above. I had ordered it a few weeks ago at the East Coast Momma Collective's Spring fair. There were loads of lovely things to drool over, and of course my friend's delicious coffee to fuel all the shoppers. I am still waiting for one more goodie I ordered, which I cannot wait to share with you. I am already excited for the next event, a Summer fair on June 24th.

I bought this print from Jill + Jack paper and I just love it. Jill makes really cute prints including different alphabets and lots of whimsical prints with owls and bikes. I think they would make a perfect shower or birthday gift for any littles (or littles-to-be) in your life, don't you?

xo

Em

ps - I don't know Jill personally and I have no interest in endorsing her work, other than the fact that I love supporting a Halifax momma-entrepreneur. Just thought I should make that clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment