Monday, April 2, 2012

get comfy

{term paper survival kit}

I have a ton of marking to do this week. I am grateful to have the work so I don't want to complain, but I'd obviously rather be watching Mad Men or making Easter cupcakes tonight. Whenever I am faced with a task that I am less than thrilled with I turn to a few little things that make me happy, namely tea, black liquorice and something to make my hands soft. If I had a snuggie, I'd put that on too. There is something about being cosy that make unpleasant tasks more bearable. There is a light at the end of the tunnel for me (a fitting metaphor given the season), I am excited about the upcoming three day weekend. We are hosting Easter dinner at our place and I can't wait to see how excited Violet is. I can almost taste the mini-eggs!

xo

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment