Thursday, November 1, 2012

halloween part deux

{meow}
It was a wet and wild Halloween in Halifax (that somehow makes it sound like more fun than it was). Not that the night wasn't fun -- we had a blast, it was just a soggy costume, frizzy hair sort of night.

Violet was a cat by day, cupcake by night.

In other news my daughter consumed her body weight in mini-chocolate bars last night -- I blame the grandparents/ great aunties. To be honest Jeff and I ate quite a few too. I always forget how good regular old chocolate bars are until this time of year. Don't get me wrong, we eat chocolate, but it is more along the lines of Dairy Milk or Galaxy (not that those are fancy or anything, but they seem like a more grown up choice than a Mr Big). Jeff likes dark chocolate, but try as I might I can't get over the milky stuff. Despite this there is something grossly delicious about a Wonderbar or a Snickers -- so cloyingly sweet, yet undeniably scrumptious.

Needless to say there were lots of post-Halloween tears today. Sugar hangovers are the worst.

I hope you are nursing yours with fresh fruit and a new toothbrush. I've found both helpful myself!

xo

Em


No comments:

Post a Comment