Thursday, May 17, 2012

someone isn't three years older than her husband anymore

{birthday milkshake}
It is Jeffrey's birthday tomorrow and since we will be en route to PEI we decided to celebrate a little early. Violet and I met him for supper at the recently opened Chicken Burger in Halifax. (As a side note, now that we have Chicken Burger and Two if By Sea right in Halifax, this little family may never leave the city!) We had fish and chips on the brain, but much to our chagrin they were out of fish (that would never happen in Bedford would it Ames?). 

{it's my party, I can cry if I want to}
We had to settle for this:

{wow}
Sorry arteries, good thing birthdays are only once a year.

We'll continue the birthday celebration into the long weekend. Violet was very perturbed none of Jeff's friends joined us for dinner tonight. A party without friends...what gives? 

I love three day weekends, and I can't wait to be on the island (did you know I am an Islander? Yup, if you were born on the island you are an islander, if you lived there all your life, but weren't born there you don't get the same status. Not sure what this status does for you, but I know it exists and I know I have it!)

I hope you all have a lovely long weekend. Here's to four sunny days in a row. Wouldn't that be something.

xo

Em

{for someone who takes a lot of pictures, I don't look impressed being on this side of the camera}

No comments:

Post a Comment