Thursday, May 10, 2012

babydecks

{Halifax's own babydecks}

Imagine my delight when I arrived at the East Coast Momma's spring fair and I saw my friend Lisa selling these awesome, custom painted skateboards for babies -- I knew I wanted one for Violet's room and I am thrilled with how it looks. I don't know if it is because this is Violet's first time in her own room, but I just can't help picking up little things to brighten her space. It is easy to justify  purchases when you know you are supporting local business, better still when the business is run by a friend! 

Lisa has lots of different patterns to choose from on her facebook page. I love ours of course, but I also love the one with the peacock feather and the one with the tall ships. I think a nautical theme would be perfect for either a little boy or a little girl who live near the sea. 

What do you think about where I hung the baby deck? Is there too much going on in that corner? I'd love to hear what you think.


xo

Em



{VP's bedroom}


No comments:

Post a Comment