Friday, December 28, 2012

holiday photo dump

{early morning artwork}
{somewhere between awake and asleep}
I thought I better share a quick post to let you know we are alive and well over here on Newton Ave. It would appear I have inadvertently taken a little bloggy break, I hope you don't mind. I'm sure you've been too busy stuffing your face with peanut butter balls and nursing eggnog hangovers to notice. Not that I have been doing the same over here...

So how was your holiday? Did you get what you asked for? Did you cuddle with all your favourite family members and manage to tolerate those you could do without!? 

Jeff went back to work on Thursday, poor soul, but Vi and I have been relaxing at home all week. It is so nice to have a little break to end the year. Christmas never feels like a vacation in the same way a summer holiday does -- I think it because of everything we all try to squeeze into such a few days. I've seen more of my family in the last few days than I have in the last few months! 

Violet had a great time on Christmas morning, she got the suitcase she asked for:



The first words out of her mouth were, "can we go to the airport?". We have no trips planned! Such an odd request, such a cute suitcase.

I took a few pictures over the last week, so if you'll indulge me I'd love to share them here.

I plan on getting back to regular posting in the next few days -- I missed you guys!

xo

Em




















No comments:

Post a Comment