Monday, February 13, 2012

All you need is love

{gummy hearts remind me of my mum's Valentine's Day warm milk cake}
{Valentine treats for sharing}
{gift bags for Violet's friends at school}
{Be Mine}
I am so glad that Violet and I put together these little gift bags for her friends on the weekend. Jeff has now joined the ranks of the infirm and I am the last man standing. I am trying the mind over matter approach (I will not get sick, I will not get sick). I sure hope it works.

I have had a stomach bug the last two Valentine's Days. This is particularly unfortunate because those are the only two Valentine's I've spent with Jeff. The first year he brought me ginger ale with pink straws. Quite the catch I have!

I guess we'll have to make up for missed Valentine's days the rest of the year; live with a sort of Valentine's state of mind. I'm a big fan of chocolate, flowers and love, so I say bring it on!

Wishing you a barf free Valentine's Day.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment