Thursday, September 26, 2013

Two


Look at those young ducks. They didn't even know what they were in for.

Jeff and I celebrated our second anniversary on the 17th. We ate sushi and watched Blue Jasmine -- basically my dream date.

In some ways we've had a really hard year. Lots of goodbyes, fewer hellos than we anticipated. I can, however, say that I love this man more today than I did when we got married (and I thought he was pretty neat then).

There were lots of great things that happened this year too. We bought a house and both secured permanent jobs in our respective fields. Violet is thriving and keeping us on our toes 24/7. We have lots to be thankful for, no doubt.

Thanks for putting up with my neurosis and for making me laugh so hard my cheeks cramp. I love you to where ever the Voyager 1 is and back.


xo

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment