Friday, September 20, 2013

life lately


I haven't done a good old fashioned photo dump in a while so I guess it was just a matter of time. The photos of Violet were piling up, you understand. Isn't Violet looking grown up? I'm so proud, but at the same time I want to put her in the microwave so she stops growing. (Don't worry, we don't even have a microwave.)

We don't have too many plans this weekend, a birthday party here, a date for tea there. It might be just what the doctor ordered. I seem to have come down with a nasty cold. Violet and I are also on a major Fancy Nancy binge. We might not leave the sunroom all weekend!

xo 

Em

ps -- links after the pictures!

{Cinderella sleepover. This was obviously taken during a tense part of the movie!}
{pretty and yummy treats from our garden}
{I'm so glad those curls have stuck around}
{no words}
{Violet and mummy date -- post swim}
{from Nana's garden}
{pumpkins already!}
Links:

A glowing review for my dad's latest book. #prouddaughter

I spend too much time thinking about all things fertility related. This is a healthy reminder to keep some perspective.


Jonathan Franzen will never be one of us, come on! 

The importance of the Mindy Project, see Jeff, I told you it wasn't a waste of time!

I LOVE this bag.

2 comments:

  1. whaaaaaat? your dad is an anuthor?? amazing. now I know where your talent stems from! Violet is a doll ( as always!) xo nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad is many things! Isn't that so cool?! His book comes out today actually. I see some Nova 7 in our future ;) Hey -- you figured out how to post! Awesome. We must discuss our joint wine posts ASAP!. xx

    ReplyDelete