Thursday, November 28, 2013

weekday reading

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Mkvxe5PNDos/UmmMwBbXk0I/AAAAAAAAFl4/wh0lpOPthkc/s1600/linked+in_edited-1.jpg

Hi! You haven't blown away? Your laptop still has power? Perfect. Here is some reading for this blustery Thursday evening:

Black Friday creep. My inbox is blowing up with deals. You?

My beautiful friend blogging in HRM parent.

Who drives in the car in your family, him or her?

Gorgeous pictures of Haiti.

Do you walk around your house naked? (over share: I sometimes do!)

Rules for naming your baby.

Halifax development in a national paper. Some love for our Lebanese community.

I don't like Margaret Wente, but I am so happy my girl gets to play so much at Susie Q's!

What does your favourite pie say about you?

xo

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment