Sunday, July 28, 2013

ms. middleton nails it

1/2/3/4/5
Kate has been getting props for putting her post-partum bump on display when she introduced little Georgie has week. (What else is a woman to do 24 hours after giving birth?!) Nevermind the bump, is it just me or was that the cutest little dress she was wearing? Too bad it was a custom creation because I'm sure it would have been in my budget...

So we can't have Kate's dress. What else is new? We can however consider wearing more blue, and I'm not talking navy. I have a friend's wedding to go to in a couple of weeks, but I haven't found a dress yet. Jeff suggested I look in my closet. How silly of him. I wouldn't have thought of wearing a little blue dress, but the Duchess looked so sweet I'm definitely keeping my eye out for something like the dresses you see above. If Kate can make a little blue dress look that great hours after giving birth, imagine how amazing I could make it look...Ha!

xo

Em


No comments:

Post a Comment