Friday, July 19, 2013

clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose


Jeff and I are off to the island to be reunited with our girl and to hang out with my sweet parents this weekend. PEI is a little far to go for 48 hours, but once my feet are on that red soil I know it will be worth the effort. I'll be packing Violet's my copy of Anne of Green Gables...gotta get a head start before our week long holiday in Anne's land later this summer.

The forecast looks scarily perfect. I've been getting reports of warm water and zero jellyfish. All in all, it looks like we are in for an amazing weekend; a nice primer for what's to come.

Here are a few snaps of our life lately. Isn't summer the absolute best?


 


Worth reading:

Make gnocci with your kids

Stay cool

Salad dressings to know by heart

Kids on marriage (hilarious)

Now I know what to start buying Jeff for every Christmas and birthday 

Note to self: never ask this question

No comments:

Post a Comment